Electronic dog fences are easy and reliable. These are not electrocuted physical fences, but wire laid under the ground. When a dog ventures past the wire, the collar on the dog will beep and emit an
electric shock, and the dog now knows to stay in the designated area. The invisible dog fence prevents your best friend from getting hit by cars and running away from home.
With 500 ft. of 20-gauge wire, pets have plenty of space to run and play. And, you get to decide exactly where the boundaries are – making it much more useful than other dog fences that only allow a circular area.
Being underground, the eXtreme Dog Fence® is completely invisible after installation. It’s no longer necessarily to wall up your entire property to keep your dog safe. Even with a physical fence, dogs can find their way under, over, or through, so an invisible fence is more reliable.
Our equipment allows us to install your invisible fence quickly and without causing damage to your property.
- 20-Gauge Wire (500 ft.)
- Advanced Digital Transmitter
- Waterproof Collar Receiver
- 2 Waterproof Splice Kits
- 50 Training Boundary Flags
- Long and Medium Receiver Contacts
- Medium Comfort Contact Covers
- 1 Battery for Collar Receiver
- Collar Receiver Box: 2″ x 1.25″, 3.4 oz
- Collar Strap: Fits: 6″- 26″ neck sizes
Compatible Receiver Collars
- eXtreme Dog Fence® Active Fence Collar (EAF-003)
The collar that is included with this eXtreme Dog Fence® Active in-ground fence system is powered by this battery:
- Perimeter 6-Volt Battery (PTPRB-003) –The average life of this battery is 2-4 months.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty.